Nintendo has released a new trailer for its upcoming video game, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which features 74 fighters, 108 stages, 1,300 Spirit characters to collect, and an epic Adventure Mode that took me over 20 hours to beat. The game will be available for the Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS.
- Nintendo has announced that it will be releasing a digital action figure toy box for its upcoming fighting game ‘Smash Bros. Ultimate’. The box will feature the game’s signature damage system, which replaces a traditional health bar with a damage percentage that indicates how vulnerable you are to being launched off the stage.
- Nintendo has released a new trailer for its upcoming video game, ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’, which features eight new playable characters. The new characters include Simon Belmont, King K. Rool and Pikachu, among others. The game also features a new ‘freeze frame’ effect that triggers when you land a K.O. hit, making those big smashes even bigger.
- Nintendo has released a new trailer for its upcoming video game, ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’. The trailer shows the game’s optional Stage Morph feature, which transitions you from level to another mid-fight. It’s a fantastic way to see more of Ultimate’s immense pool of stages, which feels comprehensive and vast. There are so many, it can actually be hard to find one you’re looking for.
- ‘World of Light’ is an action-adventure video game in which players take on the role of a character named Snorlax, who is a giant, gray K. Rool who doesn’t move an inch. Other characters include Pauline being a red Princess Peach protected by a hammer-wielding Mario and a giant Donkey Kong on his classic stage.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is filled to the absolute brim with stuff to play, fight, and unlock, and you can read my full thoughts on all those things and more in our written review over at IGN.com. But the short version is that SuperSmash Bros.Ultimate lives up to its name, offering the biggest and most comprehensive game in the series to date.